Social Media Demographic Statistics
1. 75% of male internet users are on Facebook as well as 83% of female internet users.
2. 32% of teenagers consider Instagram to be the most important social network.
4. 29% of internet users with college degrees use Twitter, compared to 20% with high school degrees or less.
5. 81% of millennials check Twitter at least once per day.
6. Most Instagram users are between 18-29 years old, about six-in-ten online adults.
7. 22% of the world’s total population uses Facebook.
8. LinkedIn boasts more than 450 million user profiles.
9. On any given day, Snapchat reaches 41% of 18 to 34-year-olds in the US.
10. YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.